Swimming Seniors see more benefits in their health, mental and physical well-being

Seniors are seeing all the benefits from the healing powers of swimming.  Seniors are not only experiencing all the physical benefits, but are also benefiting from improvement in memory and mood stimulus that prevents depression.  Swimming increases brain chemicals that assist in contributing to the effectiveness of nerve cells by enhancing the production of neurotransmitters [...]

The Benefits of Medigap in the ObamaCare era

Turning 65 and eligible for Medicare Part A and Part B?  Medicare A and B covers 80% of total medical expenses.  The remaining 20% of medical expenses are your responsibility.  As you well know, 20% of any rising medical cost in today’s economy can be too much! Protect yourself and your loved ones by filling [...]

Financial Market News for Feb 25-March 1

ITALY ELECTIONS TODAY!! As it is an important election that took place in Italy, and the results will not be known until tomorrow morning. It has been the worst turnout since before WWII.  However, polls early this morning pointed to a solid victory by the party friendliest to EU reforms. Pier Luigi Bersani’s center-left Democratic It [...]

Seniors are now becoming your biggest internet competitor

Seniors becoming involved in internet marketing are no longer a rarity.  A number of factors are responsible for this phenomenon of senior marketing. A very important driving force is the need to earn money. Many over 60′s rely on a pension, more fortunate retirees are self-funded and some may still have employment or business interests. [...]

Senior Fitness Retreat – High Age – Low Goals

Senior Fitness Retreat participants tell us the same thing time and time again: “If only I could get on the floor to play with my grandchildren and then be able to get back up again.” “I don’t want to risk falling again, and I can’t get up by myself if I do.” Senior Fitness Retreat [...]

62yrs old, supplement your income with a Reverse Mortgage

How a Reverse Mortgage Works This loan is a federally insured “Home Equity Conversion Mortgages” (HECMs).  Provides a loan that will allow you to access your home’s equity to obtain cash for your retirement needs. Therefore, allowing you to have access and liquidly from your home without having to sell it. It is a safe and [...]

MedicareBenefits.us is not associated with the federal government. All plan information provided on this site is collected from public sources (e.g., cms.gov, carrier's website, plan brochures, etc.). Rates shown are for comparison purpose only. Contact your Medicare agent or Medicare.gov for a binding quote.